Made for those who are born to shine
You would think that there is only so much one can do with a blanket. I mean, how many more prints & patterns can they possibly come up with? We thought the monochrome blanket print was a big trend. But then aden + anais go and up the ante – by launching their new metallic range.
Enter a little bit of sparkle… meet the newest must-have baby accessory. We’re giving you a discount code of R150 so that you too can have a bit of everyday shimmer. Plus competition time! Details below.
It’s hard to imagine why so much hype could be attached to something as simple as a baby blanket. Until I actually held an aden + anais muslin in my hands for the first time. It was legit softer than the newborn baby.
Now add some glitter to the mix, and well the new metallic range may just be my new favourite baby product for 2017. And thanks to Little Mouse Kids, this range is now available locally with R150 discount code exclusive to my readers!
You see, I freaking love shiny stuff! I could live by the motto, “when in doubt, just add glitter”. Like a magpie, I am a sucker for all things that sparkle, shine & shimmer (diamonds really are my best friend). So this range left me quite literally star-struck. It’s like a little bit of fairy dust fell from the baby heavens and sprinkled its pearlescent charms on a cloud of cotton softness.
Made for those born to shine, the aden + anais 100% cotton muslins get a metallic makeover with new prints that are as soft as they are shimmery.
Choose from Gold, Silver, Skylight or Primrose
- Fear not – the metallic detail does not affect the softness. Simply wash it on cold and hang it to dry — no ironing.
- Pretty stuff aside, aden + anais cotton muslins are the ultimate in breathability and softness. The fabrics are light and the open weave allows a baby’s body temperature to regulate itself naturally, helping to reduce the risk of overheating. And while it may sound like a marketing ploy to say that they get better with every wash, I can wholeheartedly vouch for this. After two years of daily use and frequent washing, the things just keep getting softer and softer. Read more about the full range and see the latest prints over here…
- PS: I am a true and loyal aden + anais brand user… Confession: aden + anais are the ONLY 4 baby blankets I have used in 2 years. And Jake spends every night tucked under his aden + anais dream blanket. I endorse this product with my whole heart. (The Dream Blanket is essentially 4 layers of muslins sewn together to create the ultimate baby blanket. Available in a variety of prints, including the metallic range. If you have a toddler, invest in a dream blanket).
So go on, leave a little sparkle wherever you go… and discover the new sparkly range from aden + anais
Because everyone deserves a little sparkle, we’re giving you R150 off your order.
Simply enter the code babyjakesmom at checkout.
View the range of metallic swaddles here
View the range of metallic dream blankets here
We’re giving away a set of 3 cotton metallic muslins valued at R999 to one lucky mommy.
To Enter, follow these 5 Steps:
- You need to like Little Mouse Kids on Facebook. Click here to go to their page.
- You need to like Baby Jake’s Mom on FB if you don’t already. Click here to go to my page.
- You need to comment below with which metallic colour set you’d like best for your little shining star: Gold / Silver / Primrose or Skylight
- You need to share this post on FB by clicking the little share icon below and lastly…
- Tag a mommy friend who would love this new range!
T’s and C’s Apply. Competition and special offer closes end of February 2017